5 & 6 Inch Diamond Quartzite Turbo Blades
Are you looking for a diamond blade that is suitable for quartzite and other hard stone materials? The 5 & 6 inch diamond Quartzite Turbo blades meet this requirement. In fact, it is constructed with specific features that make it good for cutting extremely hard materials quartz and quartzite or granite. What design features make this blade stand out?
These 5″ and 6″ diamond blades sport high diamond content. The diamond content works along with the bond to keep the blade sharp. In fact, the White Lion is built to make fast and clean cuts. If you are familiar with the White Lion bridge saw blades, then you are aware of the White Lion reputation. These diamond turbo blades are made to follow the same standard of performance.
Just like their big brothers, these turbo blades are ready to cut whatever material that comes through the fabrication shop. Stone materials like:
- Engineered Stone
- Solid Surface
The 5 & 6 Inch Diamond Quartzite Turbo Blades are not concerned with what the material is called. They are ready for all sorts of material, including:
- Many More Brands
The White Lion Turbo 5″ and 6″ blades meet the challenge of all sorts of materials; making it a go to turbo blade for many fabrication professionals.
- 10mm High Diamond Rim Provides Maximum life Expectancy
- Bond built Especially for Hard Quartzite Stone
- Cooling Holes Mean True Running and Extended Life
- Quad Holes for Adapters Make It Useful for Many Applications
- 7/8″ – 20-5/8″ 4 pin quad hole
- 5″ White Lion Turbo Quartzite Blade
- 6″ White Lion Turbo Quartzite Blade